Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.