Commercial Roofing for bitumen roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.