Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.