Local Roofers for composition roof in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.