Local Roofers for cost of a new roof in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.