Local Roofers for cost of a new roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.