Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.