Local Roofers for gaf roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.