Commercial Roofing for local roofing companies in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.