Residential Roofer for low cost roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of low cost roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.