Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.