Local Roofers for metal roofing prices in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.