Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.