Local Roofers for best roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.