Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.