Commercial Roofing for cheap roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.