Local Roofers for cool roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.