Commercial Roofing for epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.