Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe key intent behind the roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.