Local Roofers for local roofing contractors in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.