Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.