Local Roofers for metal roof pricing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.