Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.