Local Roofers for re roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.