Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.