Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.