Local Roofers for professional roofers in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.